Culinary theatre is on display daily at Luscious Affairs!
Breakfast and is served daily by Liz Long and her team of guest chefs.
Corporate and private bookings are available on Thursdays and Fridays between 7.00am – 11.00am.
Minimum of 6 and Maximum of 10 per table.
Breakfast bookings are $30.00 per person (maximum 2 hour sitting) and includes:
Cooked Breakfast Of Your Choice with Juice, Tea and / or Coffee (2 per person)
Lunch bookings are $30.00 per person (maximum 2 hour sitting) and includes:
2 Courses with a Glass of Wine and Tea or Coffee (2 per person)
The menu is the Daily Chef’s Specials and changes regularly.
- Sample Menu Items:
- 100% Angus beef burger with Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, tomato, onion & lettuce with gherkin on the side, served with truffle fries with Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salmon tataki on a wasabi spiked Caesar salad
- Handmade spaghetti with baby capers, smoked tomato, chilli, garlic & basil.
- Bruschetta topped with heirloom tomatoes, avocado, buffalo ricotta and fresh basil with lemon scented oil
- Greek salad with slow roasted lamb and babaganoush
- Aria chocolate tart with Bailey’s cream and berry compote
- Kaffir lime and lemongrass pannacotta with pistachio fairy floss and an orange and mint salad
- Seasonal fresh fruit salad served in a martini glass with berry sorbet and fresh mint
- Warm orange and poppyseed pudding with Cointreau cream and a brandy orange sauce
Menu requests are welcome for group bookings.