About Luscious Affairs Cafe & Fine Food, Catering and Cooking School
Luscious Affairs launched in 1997 by passionate foodie and successful entrepreneur, Liz Long and consists of the following:
- Luscious Affairs Cafe & Fine Foods
- Luscious Affairs Catering & Events
- Luscious Affairs Cooking School
- Luscious Affairs Culinary Tours
Liz Long, Director
As the creator and driving force behind all divisions of Luscious Affairs, her knowledge of hospitality and catering is unparalleled. In the industry for over 25 years, Liz nurtured her enthusiasm and developed her skills at the Cordon Bleu School, UK, and followed this with her Swiss Diploma of Hotel Management, The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School. Liz is an avid and regular international traveller; she has co-managed tours to Europe over the past 10 years, gaining knowledge and inspiration from some of the world’s top chefs and restaurants. In May of 2011 Liz was the proud recipient of The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School’s 20-Year Anniversary Entrepreneurship Award.
The Junior Gourmet was published in 2012 and is yet another example of Liz making her own opportunities in an industry that she was truly born for. No less than two months after its publication The Junior Gourmet won the coveted Gourmand World Cookbook Awards in the category of ‘Best Children and Family Cookbook’ in Australia. In February 2013, Liz attended the prestigious award ceremony in Paris, as the cookbook won ‘Gourmand Best In The World’.
We are a boutique culinary business that means business.
Our passion is for all things fabulously foodie.
We provide complete menu and event solutions.
Our focus is on exceeding expectations.
We are innovative and constantly striving to evolve.
Our results speak for themselves.
Learn, laugh, eat… Luscious!
Corporate Social Responsibility:
At Luscious Affairs we care greatly about our community and the environment. It is for this reason that wherever possible we source fresh, local, organic, and free-range produce and ingredients for our clients to enjoy in good conscience.
We are thankful for the continued support of our clientele and, in turn, regularly support charities that we feel can positively impact the local and boarder community.
Affiliations, Awards & Memberships:
- Elected Vice President of the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Alumni Board 2014
- Winner of The World’s Best Cook Book in the category of Children and Family, Paris 2013 Gourmand Awards
- The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School 20-Year Anniversary Entrepreneurship Award – Winner, May 2011
- Young Entrepreneurs Organisation – Board Member & Events Coordinator
- Great Aussie Meat Pie Competition – First Place Winner, Gold Medal for Poultry Gourmet
- Great Aussie Meat Pie Competition – First Place Winner, Gold Medal for Red Meat Gourmet
- American Express ‘ Best Catering Business’ – Finalist
Friends of Luscious Affairs: