Kids In The Kitchen
Kids Cooking Classes
Luscious Affairs is Melbourne’s only Cooking School teaching children serious cooking.
These kids are learning, preparing and eating like gourmands.
Kids In The Kitchen provides your child with skills to last a lifetime, encourages
creativity, gives them an appreciation of where food comes from and its exciting
(and tasty!) possibilities.
Learn, Laugh, Eat … Luscious!
How does it work?
Kids are separated into groups and each work with their very own chef to take them through a hands-on 3-course feast.
Then it’s time to ‘plate-up’ where acknowledgments are made for the best of each course, based on presentation, taste and overall consistency.
After all that, comes the best part… time to eat!
Sessions: 9.00am – 12.00pm OR 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Includes: 3 hours and 3 courses of learning, laughing and eating
Take home recipes to impress and share with family and friends
- Entrée Salt and Pepper Calamari on a Rocket Salad with Chervil and Lime Aioli
- Main Coq au Vin with Paris Mash and French Beans
- Dessert Chocolate Soufflé with lashings of Chocolate Sauce
- Entrée Honey, Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs with Cous Cous
- Main Fish and Chips with Tartare Sauce and Caesar Salad
- Dessert Strawberry Bombe Alaska
- Entrée Satay with Peanut Sauce and a Cucumber and Mint Salad
- Main Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb with Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables with a Balsamic Reduction
- Dessert Alain Ducasse Lemon Tart
She is still so enthusiastic about cooking; she came home today and was straight in the kitchen. She can’t wait to grow up and become a chef. Tanya, A Very Pleased Parent